Friday 4 May 2012

The Reviews

Here's what people have to say about Heaven Knows This Time:

"Heaven Knows This Time is a fantastic book I couldn’t stop reading it, it took me a full day but was well worth not getting anything done. You get absorbed in the characters and feel all their emotions you laugh and you cry. I would highly recommend it. FANTASTIC book Clair"  Lisa

"I LOVED it. I really really enjoyed it. I fell in love with the characters completely.  Brilliant, brilliant brilliant. I cant wait for you to do the sequel!"  Victoria

 "Wow! It was really good. I thought the characters were great and their actions made sense.  You've got a real talent for writing :-)"  Evelyn

Check out the reviews on Amazon.co.uk too!

 I'd love to hear what you think.  Please feel free to leave a comment.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment