Tuesday 9 April 2013

Do you like vampires?

I have a love/hate relationship with vampires. I love a good Hammer Horror movie and have been known to wear glow in the dark fangs at Hallowe'en, but I've never taken vampires that seriously. I'm not really a Twilight fan, even though my daughter has made me watch all the movies with her, and I only watched Interview with a Vampire because Brad Pitt was in it :)

I recently read some vampire romance and let's just say it wasn't really my thing. I found myself laughing at all the wrong bits and found it all rather tragic. It did however give me an idea...

The Last Bite is a short story about a girl called Seren who has a new job in a new town. She goes to a club and meets the beautiful DJ, Gabriel.  They both have a hidden agenda and who knows what will happen after midnight?

 You can download The Last Bite free from Smashwords. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment