Wednesday 20 March 2013

Angel's Shadow - Pinterest Board

Hi!

I've been busy making another Pinterest board for my forthcoming novel, Angel's Shadow.  There are a few new characters and a few surprises!  Take a look HERE...



I'm kind of addicted to Pinterest.  I love how I can drool over my dream wardrobe of shoes and dresses, learn new crafts, tricks and tips and pick up great new recipes.  I've found I don't need to buy magazines anymore because I can put my feet up, use the Pinterest app on my tablet and check out all the wonderful things my friends are sharing on their boards.  It's also great for hearing about special offers and of course great new books to read from indie authors ;)

Anyway, no rest for the wicked.  I'm back writing again, I'm playing around with idea I've had for a short story about a goth and a vampire, but of course there is a twist...

No comments:

Post a Comment